Skip to product information
1 of 6
No reviews

Natuur.in

Natural Hair Color - Henna Pack

Natural Hair Color - Henna Pack

Regular price Rs. 225.00
Regular price Sale price Rs. 225.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Size
Natuur's Natural Hair Color - Henna Pack is a safe and natural option for women looking to color their hair. Made with 90% pure henna leaves powder and 10% amla powder, this product is free of harsh chemicals like ammonia and peroxide. The henna powder is obtained from the leaves of the henna plant and has been used for centuries to dye hair, skin, and nails. This is safe and effective option for all hair types.

To use, simply mix the powder with tea water and lime juice, let it sit in an iron kadhai for up to 24 hours, and then apply it to your hair length. Leave it on for 2-3 hours and wash off with a sulfate-free shampoo. You can also add some curd or an egg to the mixture to make it more conditioning.

Natuur's Natural Hair Color - Henna Pack is a cost-effective way to color your hair while keeping it healthy. It also leaves your hair shiny and soft, and is suitable for those with grey hair. Natuur's Natural Hair Color - Henna Pack is made with premium, natural ingredients and is free of SLS, parabens, palm oil, synthetic fragrances, GMOS, silicones, harsh detergents, and sulfates. Try it today and enjoy a safe and natural way to color your hair!

Ingredients

Pure Henna Leaves Powder 90% & Amla Powder 10%

Directions for use

Make a paste with tea water. Add lime juice to it. Keep it overnight or max 24 hours in an iron kadhai. Add some curd or an egg before application, to make it more conditioning. Apply on hair length. Keep on for 2-3 hours. Wash off with a sulphate free shampoo.

View full details